The Web Professional
Web Development and Programming
For the past 15 years Kellee Gabel has enjoyed working with small and medium businesses to help them solve problems by providing solutions tailored to their specific needs. As account manager for The Web Professional, hearing from business owners and managers from a variety of industries has provided insights into many business perspectives.
She values her clients. The best skill she can offer them is the ability to listen. With this tool, she helps to identify and carry out the right solution on their behalf. Kellee strongly believes that this is, and always will be, the key to reaching a successful outcome.
Kellee Gabel is a businesswoman with career spanning over three decades focused on administration and marketing. She has a background in construction, real estate, jewelry and the arts.
- Website design and development with a bent toward fastidious project management and client relations
- Database architecture
- Content management systems
- Event registration systems
- Xerox preferred vendor providing co-op approved websites for Xerox Authorized Sales Agents
A little extra about Kellee...
Passions include cooking, traveling, gardening, fishing and playing golf.
Favorite Quote: “I miss the old-time stars. You know, the ones who wore clothes and had talent” – Maxine
Awards and Recognition
- ABWA Woman of the Year 2004
- Philharmonic Center Ernest Trova Employee Recognition Award, 2000
- Philharmonic Center Employee of the Month, 1994
- John R. Wood Circle of Excellence Performance Award, 1989
- World Organization of Webmasters (WOW) Certified
- Cottage Grove, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Master Networks, Hastings, MN